Senior Fullstack Developer / Lead Developer
Full Stack Developer / Lead Developer is responsible for developing our core B2B and B2C products. Focus on single page application, component-based architecture, restful API design and development, and both relational and non-relational data stores. Integration and development with IoT remote technologies. The right candidate will also take a leadership role in our development team.
Location: Remote, with strong overlap to PST time zone. Onsite in LA offices on occasion and as desired. Preference to candidates in the SoCal area.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In addition to following Agileforce’s policies and procedures, principal accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with our product project team to define, understand and implement requirements
- Designing and implementing solutions within Agileforce’s defined software and hardware infrastructure
- Developing innovative IoT solutions for our Remote Force unmanned technologies
- Maintaining all developed applications with respect to enhancements and bug fixes
- Designing and developing custom solutions to address various business needs in order to drive efficiency within the organization
- Designing and creating data interfaces to integrate corporate or 3rd party systems
- Continually migrating solutions to newer technologies to stay up to date with industry best practices
- Maintaining constant communication within IT and other business units.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- YOU DO NOT NEED A DEGREE. If you have what it takes or think you have what it takes you should apply. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/knowledge in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Excellent skills in C#, .NET technologies, WebAPI
- Ability to code and implement Restful APIs
- Ability to code and implement scalable, fault tolerant, highly complex systems
- Excellent understanding of caching strategies and technologies
- Knowledge of or interest in learning IoT controls, specifically Access Control (Johnson Controls, Kantech, Assa Abloy…etc.)
- Ability to guide and teach junior members of the team including performing code reviews, enforcing department standards, and instructing team members on new technologies
- Ability to oversee outsourced development, providing code reviews, guidance and ensuring standards are maintained
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Excellent understanding of Relational and Non-Relational data stores – i.e. SQL Server, Oracle, Cosmos DB, Mongo DB.
- Code and Implement complex designs with a high degree of visual and functional integrity
- Ability to effectively interact with different business units in order to gather requirements/feedback
- Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications
- Ability to investigate and analyze information, and to draw conclusions
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well on a team
- Ability to work independently and produce required results without close supervision
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously, whilst proactively communicating with relevant team members to maintain strong team culture
- Knowledge of AWS preferred
Opportunity for everyone and a path to get there.
At Agile Force we are on a mission to change the career paths of the hourly workforce. 7 in 10 workers in the US and 9 in 10 in the world don’t have a college degree and are underserved in the development of their careers. We are building a set of technologies that benefit the employee and the employer while creating new career paths for those without degrees. We are swinging for the fences and success for us will be global entrenchment in the hourly workforce. We are 4 years young, self-funded and growing. If you’d like to join a company and make a difference in the world, then we’d love to have you join us.